The wall ladder and the pull-up handle are made of eco-friendly Yarnwood and beech wood. The climbing ladder will hold up to 100 kg load (the handle up to 70 kg) and can be used by children over 36 months old, under the supervision of a parent. The components are made of Yarnwood in white. In addition, the edges have been decorated with decorative wave-shaped cut-outs. The product meets the strict safety requirements of EN and CE.
– The climbing ladder is 210 cm high. Children can climb up the rungs, pull themselves up and practice complex figures. The wooden rungs guarantee a good grip and hold. The structure is suitable for wall mounting.
– The handle of the ladder extends to 3 positions: 26, 52 and 78 cm in length, so that the toy can be hooked up between two, three or four rungs. Thanks to the special cut-outs, the item can be attached to the ladder at any height.
Products for self-assembly.
– Gymnastic rings are made of wood. The elements are suspended on a marine grade rope in white. The trapeze is ready to be fixed on the ladder with a tape.
– The wooden slide has two sides: smooth and with rungs, which enable the toddler to climb up and keep his balance during play. On both sides the slide has cut-outs for attaching a board to the rungs of the ladder.
– The rope ladder (load capacity 50 kg) is made of pine rods and navy rope in white. The ladder and does not require assembly – a metal snap hook is used for fixing.
The product can be used outdoors, but should be stored in a dry and clean place. Due to the natural materials, it must not be exposed to adverse weather conditions such as rain or snow. The manufacturer is not responsible for failure to observe the storage conditions in the toy instructions.
Use under the direct supervision of an adult.
All our products are designed
and manufactured in the European Union
The secret of durability of our toys is actually very simple – all our products are made of high-quality materials, including wood, cotton and metal, thanks to which the toys are durable and resistant to damage. We care about the satisfaction of our customers, which is why we avoid cheap plastics and unnecessary toy elements that can quickly fall off or break down, and this could be dangerous for the child. See our offer and try our toys out – we promise you won’t regret it!
There are no reviews yet.